Study Information and Next Steps
You've reached this page! This means that you've completed the sign up process and are going to begin your experiment soon.
- Once your experiment starts, for 18 days, you'll be performing the activity you chose to find out if it improves your stress, focus, happiness or energy levels. Let's assume you are trying exercise as your activity. Then:
- 9 of those days will be "Activity Days", i.e., you will be asked to do exercise
- The other 9 days will be "Rest Days", i.e., you will be asked to stick to your usual routine.... no exercise.
- The order of activity and rest days will be random. Having both, rest days and activity days will let us systematically evaluate whether ADDING the activity to your life impacted your well-being!
- We will send you an SMS/email every day informing you of that day's assignment.
- The phone number you will receive daily prompts is: +1 (415)-723-2659 Please add it to your contacts so you know it's us! :)
- Here are instructions for your chosen activity (we'll also send you a link to these on Day 1):
- For all 18 days, you'll complete a quick 1-minute survey to track your well-being (we'll send a link via SMS).
- It's important that you perform the activity only on days you are assigned to and complete the daily survey every day so we have enough data to analyze.
- Once your experiment ends and provided we have enough data, we will share your results with you! This is the format the results will be in:
In case you have any questions, feel free to contact Sayali Phatak at firstname.lastname@example.org, OR at 650-273-0788